Frequently Asked Questions
What is the status of my refund?
Completely transform efficient value whereas inexpensive experiences.
Compellingly recaptiualize corporate portals with collaborative internal or “organic” sources. Phosfluorescently conceptualize B2C testing procedures through resource sucking markets. Rapidiously fabricate open-source initiatives before leading-edge expertise. Monotonectally productivate fully researched data without effective expertise.
Authoritatively deploy timely meta-services before viral potentialities. Interactively reintermediate web-enabled sources vis-a-vis mission-critical relationships. Globally.
discounts & promotions
Completely transform efficient value whereas inexpensive experiences.
Refunds for returns will be processed once the returned item has been received and inspected at our warehouse. It takes 3 to 5 days from collection or drop-off to receive and inspect the items at the warehouse. Once inspected it takes up to 5 working days for the refund to reflect in your account.
We’ll also keep you updated on the progress of your return and refund via email.
If items have been cancelled from your order due to an inventory error we’ll notify you via email & issue a refund.
• If you paid with Paypal we’ll request your banking details so we can transfer the money into your account. It will take 2 days to process the refund and up to 5 days for it to reflect in your account
• If you paid with Credit/Debit card, or Wallet funds we’ll transfer the money directly back to that account. It will take up to 5 days to reflect in your account.
Failed Delivery or Expired Collection
If we are unable to deliver your order, or you don’t collect from a pickup point within 7 days, we will cancel the order and return it to the warehouse. Once the items have been received back at the warehouse we’ll issue you with a refund.
• If you paid with Payfast, Snapscan or Ozow we’ll request your banking details so we can transfer the money into your account. It will take 2 days to process the refund and up to 5 days for it to reflect in your account
• If you paid with Credit/Debit card, Mobicred, eBucks, Payflex or Wallet funds we’ll transfer the money directly back to that account. It will take up to 5 days to reflect in your account.
Product On Hold
A product is on hold when the last available item is reserved in another customer’s cart.
If that customer checks out, the product will move to sold out. If not, the item will become available again after approximately 30 minutes.
If you add the product to your Waitlist you will be notified by email if the product becomes available again
Why isn’t my promo code/voucher working?
Your order doesn’t meet the terms & conditions of the promotion
Promotional codes have specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used, such as minimum spend, qualifying product purchases and the expiry date.
There is a better offer which has been auto-applied to your cart
We always want our customers to get the best deal. If we are running an offer where a discount is greater than what you would get with the promo code, the system will automatically apply the promotion of greater value/benefit to you.
You have already applied a promotion to your cart
You may only apply one promo code per checkout.
The code was for a specific user
Some promo codes are locked to a user. Please check that the account you are logged in to is the same account that the promo code was sent to.
For more information on promotional codes see our Terms and Conditions.
How do I Iog a return?
1. Log in to your 22ndRabbit account.
2. Enter the order number for the item(s) you want to return on the returns page. On App you can select from a list of orders or you can scan the QR code on the box that your items came in.
3. Select the items you want to return and click Proceed
4. For each item, select whether you want a refund or to exchange it for a different size
5. If requesting a refund, choose your refund method.
o Where possible we will refund to original payment method.
o In the instance of Payfast, Ozow or Snapscan we can refund into your bank account.
o If requesting a refund to your bank account, complete the banking details form. Ensure this information is accurate. If the refund fails it will be transferred to your wallet.
6. If requesting an exchange, choose the size you want your item exchanged for.
7. Choose your reason for wanting to return the item – we use this information to ensure we provide the best products and the best service to you.
8. You can add notes or images to your return for our returns agents to review when checking your return at the warehouse.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 9 for all items in your return.
10. Submit your return and accept the returns policy – if you are unsure give it a read here
11. For items being returned for refund you can choose between dropping your return parcel at a 22ndRabbit Drop-off Point or for our couriers to collect it from your door.
12. For items being exchanged, drop off isn’t available. We will arrange for a courier to collect your return and deliver your exchange. Please select a collection date that suits you.
13. Submit your return and continue shopping. We’ll email you confirmation & further instructions.
Our delivery & collection options and what they cost
22ndRabbit offers delivery to your home or office anywhere in the world.
Delivery options & estimated date will be presented to you in checkout based on your delivery address, the location of the stock, and the availability with our couriers.
• 22ndRabbit Pickup Points opening hours vary. Hours will be confirmed in checkout and on your Ready to Collect email.
• If you qualify for COD a non-refundable service fee will apply, payable on delivery in addition to your order total.
22ndRabbit reserves the right to amend delivery costs at any time. All changes will be disclosed here.
What payment methods are available?
Payment can be made by:
• Credit card: VISA & Mastercard
• Debit card: VISA & Mastercard (must be 3D Secure enabled)
• Instant EFT through Paypal
• Wallet Funds
For more information on what is required to process a payment, proceed to checkout, select your desired option and follow the instructions.
Payment methods shown in checkout are subject to availability and limitations depending on your cart value, items, delivery location & method and prior purchase history.
*Note that Cash On Delivery carries a service fee.
Where is my order? How can I track the status of my order?
We’ll email you whenever the status of your order changes.
You can also track your order by navigating to My Orders (under the My Account section of our website). Here you’ll see a history of your purchases, estimated shipping times and the current status of pending orders.
Unfortunately, our customer care team doesn’t have the possibility to speed up the delivery or give you more information than already provided via the tracking link.
What are your hours of operation?
Our website never closes – you are free to purchase 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you have a query you can reach out to us through the Contact Us form. Our agents will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you would like to speak to an agent, our Customer Service team are available at the following times:
Monday-Friday: 08:00 to 15:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 12:00
Sunday: 11:00 to 14:00
Public Holidays*: 10:00 to 13:00
*We are open on public holidays, with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.